Pachmarhi Tour Packages
Discovered by James Forsyth, the British Army Captain in 1857, Pachmarhi is well regarded for dense greens, favorable climate, and scenic beauty. It is a hill station located on Satpura Mountain Ranges. Pachmarhi, the Queen of Satpura, is one of the most popular tourist spots in Madhya Pradesh and attracts various Indian and foreign tourists for sightseeing. Complementing its serene surroundings and the beauty of nature are some of the most beautiful tourist attractions. Mahadev Hills has astonishing cave shelters with around 10,000 years old rock paintings, dating back to about 500 to 800 AD.
Tourist Destinations in Pachmarhi
- Waterfalls – Pachmarhi has very dense flora and fauna surrounded by waterfalls like Apsara Vihar, Bee Fall, Duchess Fall, Panchali Kund, Rajat Prapat, etc.
- Historical attractions – You can explore the best fusion of nature and history in ancient monuments like Pandav Caves, Ramya Kund, Rock Painting, Mahadev Gufa, and Nagin Kund.
- Adventure Sports – Tourists can enjoy hiking, lake boating, sunset viewing at Dhoopgarh, trekking, horse riding, ATV riding at Handi Khoh, and land parasailing and ziplining Satpura Adventure Club.
- Satpura National Park – The dense greens of Satpura Range covers most of the hill town of Pachmarhi. Hence, you can also go for wildlife adventures at Satpura National Park.
- Temples – Pachmarhi has ancient and natural temples like Gupt Mahadev, Chauragarh, Jata Shankar Caves, Mahadev Temple, Church, etc.
Welcome to Banjari MP Tours!!!
We are the leading tour operators in Madhya Pradesh offering a wide range of tourism services like car rental, tour packages, and hotel accommodation. We have tour packages for every type of tourist, be it a honeymoon, family, or business tour. We also have packages designed for Wildlife, Nature, and Adventure lovers.
Madhya Pradesh is a diverse and incredible state. We have a huge number of happy clients who explored Madhya Pradesh several times over the past few years.